PotPlayer New Version 1.7.20538
PotPlayer is an amazingly light-weight interactive media player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, however is in dynamic advancement. Supports essentially every open video arrangements out there. PotPlayer contains inward codecs and there is no compelling reason to introduce codecs physically. Other key highlights incorporate WebCam/Analog/Digital TV gadgets support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live communicating.
Particular highlights of the player is an excellent playback, support for all advanced video and sound configurations and a fabricated DXVA video codecs. A wide scope of captions are upheld and you are additionally ready to catch sound, video, and screen captures. A complete video and sound player, that likewise underpins TV channels, captions and skins. Its been depicted on the Internet as The KMPlayer revival, and it practically is.
PotPlayer 1.7.20538 changelog:
- Changed default HEVC decoder to Built-in FFmpeg HEVC H/W Decoder
- Included help for YTT captions
- Included help for outer parts documents (.chapters.xml)
- Fixed an issue that happens when playing certain TS records
- Fixed an issue that can’t play certain FLAC documents
- Fixed an issue that second captions were showed up with certain YouTube recordings