6 things to Consider to Buy a Smartphone 2019
“If you buy something through this post, techtokMunch may get a commission for the sale”
Days are coming with new features of different brands of smartphones. So many people are hesitant to buy a new smartphone. Many people are getting the velocity to understand which one is better than the one at almost the price. Who are facing such problems. Today’s article for them. Maybe writing a smartphone will help.
1) RAM and Processor: Before buying any phone, customers will pay attention to the RAM and processor. The higher the RAM, the smoother the phone’s apps will run. If your gaming is gaming, this is very important. So keep an eye on the number of RAM when buying a phone. See with him the best processor on any phone. Select the phone that will get the most RAM in your budget.
2) Internal Storage: This is also very important in buying a phone. Now most phone users do not use memory card. So it’s important to have adequate storage. When buying a phone, try to buy at least 12 GB of internal storage.
3) Camera: As the days go by, the quality of the camera on the smartphone is improving. Nowadays many companies are offering very good quality cameras on low cost phones. But don’t just select the phone by looking at the megapixel of the camera. Because of the megapixel camera quality can be low. So before buying the phone, check the various blogs and verify the quality of the camera.
4) Battery: Whatever the specification is good, all useless if the battery does not last long. Battery is measured in mAh. When buying a phone, see how much mAh the phone’s battery has. Most companies now offer fast charging. Keep an eye out when buying a phone.
5) Display: Phone display is a very important part. Most of your day will be spent looking at the phone screen. A clear flashing display is essential for tasks like gaming or video viewing. So keep an eye on the screen resolution when buying a phone. Find out the crin-to-body ratio of the phone with him.
6) Operating system: Almost all budget phones now run on Android operating system. When buying a phone, see if the phone has the latest Android version. If not, check if it is possible to update. Otherwise, your phone will be deprived of new features of various apps.